If you were to die unexpectedly and are the sole source of income for your household, your family may be left with limited resources. Help protect your family’s security with a life insurance policy.
Has your insurance kept up with the changes in your life? If you’re like most people, you probably already own some life insurance. But is it still enough to cover all your needs? Have you thought about Long Term Care Insurance and Disability insurance to cover you in case you’re sick or hurt and can’t work?
This may sound like it’s all gloom and doom, but it just takes a few minutes to identify if you and those you love have enough coverage. At Canopy Credit Union you have access to one of our CFS Financial Advisors available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. * who help ensure your family is protected:
- Death before loan/debt repayment can be finished
- Spouse outliving a life only pension plan
- Death before reaching personal goals the client wants to be funded
- Retirement funding for spouse, child’s education
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term-Care Insurance
- Death of a primary income earner
- Final expenses
- Dependent income
- Family goals
- Support of parents
- Wealth transfer/preservation
To learn more about life insurance and ways to help protect your family, contact us today to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation appointment.